This award will go to the best post-production house that has provided outstanding service, shown the ability to deliver quality results under tight deadlines and provide creative solutions for programme makes.
Qualifying period: all entries must be have been made by a UK producer. The work included must have aired between 17 September 2017 and 16 September 2018 on a UK-based broadcaster, or on a global broadcaster or streaming service where the UK TX was simultaneous with the global launch.
As part of your entry, you are required to upload a reel comprised of your work in the past year (3 min limit) and three jpeg high res (300dpi) images/stills that represent your entry. These may be used in Broadcast Magazine if you are shortlisted.
Number of staff
Number of sites/offices (including location)
Areas of expertise: genre(s) and post-production services provided
Creative highlights of the past year: please list your top three broadcast projects (programmes must have transmitted between 17 September 2017 and 16 September 2018) (300 words)
For each of your top three broadcast projects please detail the following (300 words):
- Title of the programme/series
- Client/production company and broadcaster/channel
- Your facility’s role in the post production of the programme. Please specify your company’s contribution including:
- ·The brief you were given by the client
- ·The names and titles of the key craft, business development, production and technical staff who worked on the post-production of the programme
- ·How the brief was fulfilled and your facility’s contribution to the creation of the final programme
How do you develop your staff and aid their career development? (300 words
What is your approach to customer service and how do you try to ensure that clients are happy with the service you provide? (300 words)
How has your company performed commercially during the year and how does this compare with the previous year? (300 words)
What investments in new technology have you made during the period 17 September 2017 to 16 September 2018 and how has this benefited clients? (300 words)