The judges will be looking for the UK-made programme that has made a significant impact internationally in format or finished programme sales in the qualifying period. Factors taken into account will include the number of territories sold to, revenue generated, how it has performed or was received in those territories, broke new ground and any other measurable indicators of success. Smaller shows that have performed well above expectation will also be considered.
This category is open to new formats and existing formats broadcast before the qualifying period.
Qualifying period: all entries must be have been made by a UK producer. Their first transmission must have been between 17 September 2018 and 13 September 2019 on a UK-based broadcaster, or on a global broadcaster or streaming service where the UK TX was simultaneous with the global launch.
As part of your entry, you are required to upload a show reel comprised of work within the qualifying period (3 minute limit) and three jpeg high res (300dpi) images/stills that represent your entry. These may be used in Broadcast Magazine if you are shortlisted.
- Date of First Transmission
- Channel first broadcast on:
- Distribution Company
- Production Company
- Average viewing figures
- Peak viewing figures
- Budget per episode -The judges request that budgets are provided and may choose to mark down entries that do not provide that information – please write Not Disclosed if do not wish to provide this information.
- Details of range of territories (300 words)
- Details of any first deals in specific territories (300 words)
- Details of how sales have developed during judging period (300 words)
- How has brand awareness been developed (300 words)